Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 75, Food and Exercise Log

Day 75 already?!?! 9 pounds in 75 days??? Oh, I really have a lot of work to do. However, I was able to get into a smaller size pants this morning and they aren't tight...they are actually pretty comfortable.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 24

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Weight Watcher Chocolate Chip Cookie (1 point) - not impressed, but will eat the rest!

Snack:
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Light Zesty Southwestern soup (0 points)
Turkey Sandwich (4 points)
WW Chocolate Chip Cookie (1 point)

Dinner:
Southwester Casserole (approx. 10 points - I don't know the exact. I will try to figure it up a little better when I have some extra time. We're on our way back out)

Exercise:
1.75 miles walking on treadmill
3 miles/450 calories on the elliptical
.75 mile jog on treadmill

Daily Points Used: 22
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: Really not a bad day. I even got exercise in on a Friday!!

4 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Hey, look at it like this - you're averaging a 1-pound weight loss every 10 days. That's pretty good when you look at the bigger picture :-)

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

smaller pant size? that's awesome!! that is the kind of results you should be going for! Congratulations.

mom_of2boys said...

Andrea - putting it that way doesn't sound bad...thanks!

Cassie - Yes! They are a size smaller than I currently wear. I thought I was going to have to buy some clothes to get me started in the warmer weather. Nope! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss and glad to hear you liked the Southwestern Casserole - we did too:)