Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 80, Food and Exercise Log

I was extremely tired this morning. There was no morning exercise for me! I didn't plan on walking this morning since my legs were sore from yesterday's leg workout. I wanted to try to get in some ab workouts...guess I'll do them tonight in addition to my other workouts.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Asiago Cheese bagel (6 points)

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich (4 points)
Yoplait Fat Free White Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt (2 points)

Snack:
Strawberries with Marshmallow Creme (more strawberries than creme) (3 points)

Dinner:
Chicken & Dumplings (Yummy!!) (8 points)

-this is actually probably less than 8 points since I used fat free cream of chicken soup and fat free chicken broth.

Exercise:

2.25 miles walking on treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: What happened to my exercising?!?! I knew I should have gotten up in the morning and exercised! I missed my afternoon workout at the YMCA because I had to drop off my resume and cover letter for a job closer to home. With my son's soccer being at 6, it was hard to squeeze in that workout. However, I did find out that my older son's coach has a Wednesday night practice at 6:00 (same field as my younger son) so I am going to see about him practicing with the older kids. It will help him as well as work better in my schedule. These kids are old and more experienced - what he needs!

No comments: