Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 71, Food and Exercise Log

Foggy morning here this morning...school was on a 2 hour delay as well.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 23

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)

Snack:
Zone Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter (2 points) - the bar is actually 4 points but I only ate some of it before find out that it had expired weeks ago. If you purchase these from your CVS this week, be sure to check the dates!! I'll be returning mine!
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich (4 points)
Carrots with Ranch (3 points)
Strawberries (1 point)

Snack:
Quaker Apple Cinnamon Mini Rice Cakes (1 point)

Dinner:
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn (11 points)

Exercise:
1.5 miles walking on my treadmill
4 laps on lunch hour - still not sure of the distance (more than a mile)
4 miles/600 calories on the elliptical

Daily Points used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 4

Overall thought: I really need to find something filling for breakfast. I think that's my biggest problem besides eating because I'm bored. That's been happening quite a bit at work. I didn't walk on the treadmill after dinner since I needed to get the house cleaned and laundry done...we have soccer practice tonight (and another night this week, just don't know when yet).

No comments: