Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 55, Food and Exercise Log

Thank goodness it's the weekend! I have an open house to go to this afternoon for Tastefully Simple. I love the stuff and the sampling will be hard. However, I think I have my mind set on what I want to order so I won't do too much sampling. The most I will sample is some of the new items. I think over the past year or so I have sampled most of the other products, if it's something I thought I might purchase. I plan on eating before I go so I will probably go off my mother's and sister's reaction when they taste it. Probably more my sister's since we seem to like the same things. I'll report back how the challenge goes...

Daily Points Allowance: 24
Weekly Points Allowance: 32

Breakfast:
Fiber One Peanut Butter bar (3 points)

Snack:
Tastefully Simple tasting...(5 points)
- I used celery to do most of the tasting. A lot of it was stuff that I had already tasted or just wasn't interested in.

Lunch:
PB Sandwich (6 points)

Dinner:
Steak (5 points)
Salad (4 points)

Exercise:
2 miles walking on my treadmill

Daily Allowance Used: 23
Weekly Allowance Used: 0

Overall thought: It really wasn't a bad day. I got some cardio in today and normally don't on a Saturday. Things weren't as busy as they had been.

No comments: