Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 54, Food and Exercise Log

I had to skip out on the walk this morning. I didn't want to over work myself. My body was requesting that I take a break. I also talked to my fiance last night about making sure we stick to our menu this weekend. I told him what I had planned and he agreed that we needed to follow it - especially after I reminded him about our summer vacation (and the amount of money HE will be putting out for it).

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 33

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana (2 points)

Snack:
1/2 cup of diced peaches (1 point)

Lunch: (bad choice!)
Black Forest Sandwich (9 points)
Coleslaw (2 points) - at least I didn't get fries, I guess this was a better choice...

Snack:
1 cup of grapes (1 point)

Dinner:
Turkey & cheese sandwich on Whole Grain bread (6 points)

Exercise:
2 miles/300 calories/23 minutes on elliptical

Daily Allowance Used: 24
Weekly Allowance Used: 1

Overall thought: I don't think I did bad today. I am normally extremely hungry on Friday...I guess I'm hungry for the weekend. Who knows?!?! Anyways, I did stop by the YMCA on my way home. This is something that I never do. Usually never workout on Friday. I do feel good about today...we'll see how the weekend goes.

No comments: