Friday, April 18, 2008

5 Budget Busters

Andrea over at Mommy Snacks (check out her snacks!!) has tagged me with a Budget Buster meme. I need to list 5 things that bust my budget and then tag 3 bloggers to do the same.

1. Tim Horton’s Iced Cappucino – I don’t know what it is about these coffees but I seem to not be able to drive past a Tim Horton’s in the morning and not pick up a coffee. The price of these recently went up so I am paying even more for them.


2. My kids – I love my kids! When they want something, it seems like they always get it. They want to go somewhere, we take them. I love to clothes shop for them and I can really go overboard (not in price but in quantity). They are both into sports and other activities and it gets pretty costly with the fees and equipment.

3. Magazines – How many magazines do purchase a month? Almost every woman’s magazine published! Ok, maybe I am exaggerating a little bit but not much. I love to read magazines and I have more time to read through a magazine than I do a book.

4. Gifts – Baby showers, bridal showers, birthdays…it doesn’t matter what it is I usually go overboard on the gift. I like to put a nice gift basket together for whatever occasion it is. What can I say, I’m a giver! At least the creative piece of my brain is getting used.

5. Tanning – Yeah, I tan… I pay for tanning visits until summer when I go for the natural sun (thank goodness for our pool). I have to try new lotions all the time. I don’t know what it is about a tan but it can definitely change the way you feel about yourself.

Ok…here's who I'm tagging.

Cassie at Homeschooling Four
Marcy at Stretching a Buck
Southerner at Southern Seven

3 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Hey, thanks for playing along! And, I'm a tanner too - actually, I haven't tanned in almost a year and I put on a pair of shorts today - I need to wear my sunglasses I'm glowing! That will have to be a reward for me after i lose a few more pounds!

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Oh girls, please give up tanning! It is so bad for your precious skin. :-)

Marcy said...

My post is up! Thanks for the tag!