Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good news!!!

The last 24 hours has been pretty miserable for me. Nothing has gone my way...not even remotely close. I just got a call for an interview on Friday afternoon (with my current company for a better position)! Very exciting news until I realized I didn't have anything to wear. I've never interviewed...what do I wear?!?! On top of that, I received an email from a company that I had applied at...they want to set up an interview as well. Now I'm so confused, stressed, and all the other mixed emotions that come with (possibly) changing jobs. What will I do about my vacation? I have so much of it and it's all already scheduled. It will be something to be discussed, if the job is offered to me.

2 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

OK - most places will honor your scheduled vacation time so don't worry about that one! And, as for the outfit - you can never go wrong with a professional suit - even wearing it for internal positions shows them how serious and professional you are! Good Luck! I'd say those are some good problems to have!!

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks for the suggestion and the good luck wishes!

I cancelled my lunch plans so I can find a suit. All the suits that I have a summer so a shopping adventure is in the works. Boy am I nervous!!