Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WFMW: Hair Turbies

It's Work for Me Wednesday over at Rock's In My Dryer. I wanted to share my new found love...hair turbies!

Do you wrap your wet hair in a heavy towel after you get out of the shower? Wet hair is very fragile. You could be damaging your hair. Don't worry - I was damaging mine too. The bulk towel didn't seem to stay in place either. I would bend over to pick something up or even try to clean the house while my hair was drying and the towel would fall off. I would become very frustrated until my new found love came along...

Hair turbies are a very light and stay in place. I picked mine up at CVS out of their $1/$2 bins. The best part it was clearanced and I paid nothing for it! I also found them at the Dollar Tree but I'm not sure of the quality of those ones. Mine is a good quality. You can also order them here. Get a couple family members to go in on them with you or if you have other people living in your household that would use them, it probably isn't a bad deal. Or if you are a seamstress, which I am not, you could easily make me one them yourself.

2 comments:

ttelroc said...

I LOVE the Turbies - I've paid full price for them at Bed bath and Beyond and I've purchased cheep-o's - the cheap-o's really are. Since I've used my Turbies for the past 5+ years, paying full price is worth the value.

Excellent Tip!
Kristin

Christine @ Serenity How? said...

I use those too. I've even found them at the dollar store and snatched up a bunch there.

Great tip! :)