Monday, April 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 4/14/08

It's Menu Plan Mondays over at "I'm an Organizing Junkie". We're going to try some new recipes this week. The Tangy Slow Cooker Pork Roast went over very well! We didn't have the Honey Mustard chicken on Saturday as planned so I've put it back on the menu for this week. Over the next week, I'll be looking for recipes that are lower in fat. We have a 30th class reunion to go to in a few months so my fiance and I are both going to be committed to losing weight (NOTE: not my reunion - I just celebrated my 30th anniversay of birth last year!).

Monday- Cheeseburgers, French fries, fresh pineapples

Tuesday - Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken, pasta salad, fruit

Wednesday - Family Size Burrito

Thursday - Buffalo Chicken Chili Mac

Friday - Take out (travel night - taking son to grandmother's house an hour or so away)

Saturday - Buffalo Wing Pizza

Sunday - Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings

4 comments:

Myndie said...

Thanks for comment. Your menu looks great too. Let me know how the mini cannelloni bake turns out. You're in Dayton? We are moving to the area in June for me to finish school at Wright State. What area are you in? I've been looking at apartments north of Cincinnati since my husband is looking for jobs there.
Have a great week.

Jamie said...

Your menu for this weeks looks great!

A Juggling Mum said...

Great menu, everything sounds so good :) Thanks for the recipes too!
The Family Burrito looks yummy :)

Have a great week!

Rachel xxx
A Juggling Mum

PS - I have a competition running at the moment for a free blog design. If you win you can use it yourself or give it to a friend. Go to http://www.funandfunkyblogdesign.com :)

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

We had the honey mustard chicken this week - thanks to your post last week - and it turned out really good!! Thanks again!