Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 76, Food and Exercise Log

Here's to hoping for a food and exercise weekend.

Daily Allowance Points:24
Weekly Allowance Points: 24

Breakfast:
Egg and Bacon Sandwich (6 points)

Snack-on-Hand:
2 WW Chocolate Chip Cookies (2 points)

Dinner:
Turkey and Cheese sandwich (6 points)

Snack:
Banana bread (4 points) - actually I was just tasting.

Exercise:
walking...LOTS AND LOTS! If I wasn't walking, I was jogging. Busy, busy weekend...will post about later.

Daily Points Used: 18
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: Yippee! I had a pretty good day. We have been busy and I have walked so much that my legs are killing me! I was getting nervous around dinner time and then my fiance's BIL showed up with lunch meat!! Thanks BIL, you saved the day!! No telling what we would have had since we were so tired.

No comments: