Friday, May 2, 2008

Fitness on Friday - 5/2/2008

It's Fitness on Friday again over at Bye Bye Fat Mom. Last week was another good week for me. I didn't get as many workouts in as I would have liked but my biggest concern lately had been my weekends. This past weekend was very busy, you can read about it here. I did lots of walking and jogging on Saturday so that was a plus. I ended the week with weekly allowance points left too.

I did report a 2 pound weight loss on Wednesday (read that post here). I've got some areas that I need to work on still. Now that the boys are in soccer I need to get a routine going that will work with their practice and game schedules.

My goals for this week are to have another goodweekend and get more exercise this weekend. I'd also like to go to a few fitness classes. I need to make some arrangements for the kids to get a few of them in but I'll work on that.

Hopefully, everyone out there hasn't given up and reached for that bag of chocolate candy (like I used to do). Good luck to everyone on the fitness and weight loss goals that they have.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sounds like you had a great week!! Here's to many more!! :)

Jen said...

GREAT JOB on a fantastic week! I'm enjoying reading your blog as it really helps keep my motivation :)