Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 87, Food and Exercise Log

I decided to pass on the exercise this morning because of weigh in day. I didn't want to drink two bottles of water and then weigh in. I'm hoping for rain since we have a soccer game tonight. I did get the laundry started this morning, house got cleaned last night and dinner is in the slow cooker.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)

Strawberries and a banana (3 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Light Zesty Southwestern Vegetable Soup (0 points)
Turkey Sandwich (4 points)

Snack:
Grapes (1 point)

Dinner:
Pot Roast Sandwich - added mayo (9 points)

Snack:
Nature Valley Apple Crisp Granola Bar (3 points)

Exercise:
3.1 miles/450 calories on elliptical

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: I am really starting to lose motivation - not a good thing! Soccer did get cancelled at the last minute so I had the time to do a little exercising...between cooking dinner, cleaning the house, finishing laundry, cleaning out the cat/kitten cage. I was REALLY hungry today. I could have ate all day long and probably still had been hungry. I've got a meeting with the personal trainer today to see what she has to offer and the cost involved. I'm thinking about doing 2 hours before vacation (over the next 4 weeks) and then 2-4 hours when we return. I want to get some ideas that I can do on my own that maybe I haven't thought of or read about in one of the millions of magazines that I read. Once we return from vacation, I will have 7 weeks until my fiance's 30th class reunion. I've got to get the weight off!!


No comments: