Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 95, Food and Exercise Log

Can I go back to bed now?!?! I'm REALLY glad tomorrow is Friday. I need some sleep. It's nice when my fiance works out of town for a couple of days because I can get more stuff done around the house. But that's also a problem. I get to working on stuff and lose track of time. At 11:30 last night, I was pulling coupons for my shopping trip.

Daily Point Allowance: 24
Weekly Point Allowance: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)

Banana (2 points)

Note: I did take a drink of a nonfat Iced Coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. I'm not counting any points for it since it wasn't a big drink. The whole thing only had a couple points. YUCK!

Lunch:
Progresso Light Zesty Southwestern Style Vegetable (0 points)
Toasted Cheese Sandwich (3 points)
**I've been asked how my toasted cheese sandwich can only be 3 points (lunchroom talk). My bread is 1 point per slice and my cheese is one point. I don't use Kraft American Cheese. I use Kroger Pepper Jack (16 cals/4.5 fat/0 fiber).
Strawberries (1 point)
Jell-o Chocolate Mint Fudge Pudding (Sugar Free, 60 cals) (1 point)

Dinner:
Chicken Salad with Ranch Dressing (12 points) **Ugh! I forgot my dressing**
Apple Martini (3 points)

Exercise:
2 miles/280 calories walking on my treadmill (4 am came early this morning - I think I slept through half my walk)
1.5 miles/200 calories on the elliptical
50 crunches

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 2

Overall thought: Next time my fiance is due to come home from working out of town, it's going to be a crockpot night! Otherwise, I don't think it was a bad day. I definitely need to find some new choices in breakfast and lunch options but finding the time to do that is a challenge these days - maybe next week when I finally take a day off work for myself!

No comments: