Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 81, Food and Exercise Log

I didn't feel like getting up again this morning. I did though. It wasn't enough time to get 1.5 miles in but I did what I could. I think the cure would be a new job!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
French Vanilla Iced Cappucino (4 points)
- I stopped by Wal-Mart yesterday and found some Cappucino Coolers for $1.82. They come in two flavors - French Vanilla and Hazelnut. I'm not a fan of either but I figured it would be easier to cover up the French Vanilla so that's the one I purchased. I didn't have a coupon but I have already saved $.87 but purchasing these and making my own iced cappucino. My Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino cost $2.69 each. If I use all these instead of going to TH, then I will have saved $14.32!!

Snack:
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Chicken & Dumplings (8 points)

After workout:
1/2 EAS Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar (4 points)

Snack:
2 Peanut Butter cookies (3 points)
Homemade Apple turnover (3 points)

Exercise:
1 mile walking on my treadmill
crunches on stability ball
2.5 miles on elliptical (don't remember the calories burned)
arm strength workout
2 miles walking on my treadmill
floor exercises

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: Since I am an emotional eater, I decided to try to stay out of the kitchen last night. One little disagreement could send me overloading on calories. I gave myself time to calm down by cleaning the house and exercising. i only snacked while I was baking...not a good choice but I didn't want to end up over eating. I have a feeling there are more days like this to come.

No comments: