Monday, May 19, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 5/19/2008

Why do I make a menu, if I’m not going to follow it?

I made one thing off last week’s menu – the Salisbury Steak. It was really good. I’ll add it to our menu again. I was hoping to use up some of the meat that we have in the freezer but with soccer and some freezer meals that need to be eaten it might not be until next week.

MondaySlow Cooker Barbecued Pulled-Pork Fajitas

TuesdayBaked Ziti (freezer meal – made a couple weeks ago)

WednesdaySouthwestern Casserole (freezer meal – made a couple weeks ago)

Thursday – Lemon Pepper Chicken, potatoes, corn (or whatever my fiancé decides. It’s my birthday – I’m NOT cooking!)

FridayCrock Pot Pizza (unless I decide on something else since I am off work)

SaturdayCrockpot Cheeseburgers, pasta salad, pineapples

Sunday - ????

Just in case I don’t get around to posting my menu for next week, I’ll give you Monday’s…

Monday – Memorial Day Picnic @ our house: Cheeseburgers, Brats, Hot dogs, pasta salad, homemade macaroni salad, homemade potato salad, baked beans, chips, pretzels, fruit, veggies…all the goodies! A few desserts – I’ll post those recipes this week.


Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organized Junkie for more menu ideas.

No comments: