Monday, May 5, 2008

My Weekend 5/2-5/4

I thought I would take a moment to share with you a little bit about my weekend.

Friday night, we had dinner for my niece’s birthday. It was surprise for her. We ate at a local place, Bullwinkle’s. It was good food. I had looked at the menu before we got to the restaurant so I knew exactly what I could get and stay within my point range. I did!!

Saturday, we had soccer pictures at 8:00am and 1:00pm with games that followed. The games were cancelled due to the rain. Then my oldest son attended a birthday party that evening. My Saturday night was pretty uneventful with the exception of my trip to CVS!

Sunday was the busiest day of the weekend (seems to be the pattern). I actually got up out of bed early to walk on the treadmill and clip coupons before heading out the grocery. The boys and my fiancé headed out to the “property” to check on the pigs. I went to the grocery (without kids!!) and cleaned the house (mopping floors and everything). Then I made my way out to the property. I should have probably mowed the grass but I was worn out from all the cleaning that I did around the house and chasing the kittens. Like last weekend, I did a lot of walking around the property but not nearly as much as I had done last weekend.

No comments: