Friday, May 9, 2008

Fitness on Friday - 5/9/2008

It’s that time again – Fitness on Friday over at Bye Bye Fat Mom. This past week was an “ok” week for me. Ok that I lost 1 pound but I wasn’t happy with the decrease in working out. I’m starting to lose motivation. I just keep telling myself – I didn’t gain this weight over night and it’s not going to all come off over night (but it would be EXCELLENT, if it did!).

I’ve still go some schedule work that needs to be done. I need to come up with 2 workout schedules – 1 for a somewhat normal week and one for Saturday soccer rain outs. I need to start the fitness classes that I have been talking about for 3 or 4 weeks. With vacation 4 weeks away, I really need to get focused and start working harder on my workouts!!

This weekend is the Rascal Flatts concert and we plan to go to dinner beforehand. I’ve already looked over the menu as I did last Friday night (read about that here) and know what I am getting. Since we will not have kids on Sunday morning, my fiancé will want to go to breakfast (have what I am eating planned just in case) and then probably cook an unhealthy delicious meal for Mother’s Day.

Hopefully, everyone is on the right track to reaching their weight and fitness goals! Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!

2 comments:

Jen said...

WAY TO GO!! That's awesome that you lost a pound and great that you are planning out what you are eating before going out. I find that is the key! I love the website dwlz.com She has almost every restaurant you can imagine on there and all the points for the meals, etc. She also has points for tons of other foods, motivational stories, etc etc. It's a great one to check out and have on hand for eating out. You can even download the restaurant points to a palm pilot or whatever. Cool eh?

Alright, I've babbled long enough. I popped over here from Fitness on Fridays. Congrats on doing well :)

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love that website. It's the top of my faves.