Friday, May 16, 2008

Day 96, Food and Exercise Log

Well, I’ve hurt my back and my youngest son hit me in the knee with a hand weight last night. I’ll say – I’m pretty sore. I’ve been stretching my back off every couple hours (since I sit at a desk in a cubicle all day). It seems to be helping. We’ll see…

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 33

Breakfast:
Tim Horton’s Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
2 small biscuits with honey (3 points)

Snack:
Total Cranberry Crunch (some of my free sample box) (1 point)
**Points were figured by taking a whole serving (1 ¼ cup), then using a third of the points since that’s about what the serving was…

Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Smart Ones Calzone Italiano (6 points)
3 Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bliss (2 points)

Dinner:
Salisbury Steak and noodles (11 points)

Exercise:
2 miles/270 calories walking on my treadmill


Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 5

Overall thought: Ugh - a hungry day! I had lots of cravings and just plain ol' hungry today. I should have done more exercising as well.

No comments: