Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day 83, Food and Exercise Log

Oh, I hate when I over sleep. We had soccer pictures at 8:20 this morning and I didn't get up until 7:30. The actual soccer games were canceled due to the rain. Thank goodness! After a late start to my morning, I needed a soccer break!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
2 Peanut Butter cookies (3 points)

Lunch:
2 Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (4 points)

Dinner:
2 soft tacos (homemade - not Taco Bell) (8 points)
- to lower the points, I used Old El Paso Cheese and Salsa Sauce versus shredded cheese.
Apple Martini (2 points)

Daily Points Used: 21
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: Even though I was under points, my activity level was at extreme lows. I think the weather played a big part in it but it's not like my treadmill, weights or stability ball sits out in the rain. I really need to be consistent with my workout. They do say a day of rest is good...so I guess I can count that as my day or rest.

No comments: