Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 85, Food and Exercise Log

It's Monday...bluh!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 32

Breakfast:
French Vanilla Iced Cappucino (homemade) (4 points)
English Muffin with fresh strawberries (3 points)
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Light Zesty Southwestern Style Vegetable Soup (0 points)
Turkey Sandwich (4 points)

Snack:
small McDonald's Strawberry Banana shake (9 points)

Dinner:
Smoked sausage, onions, potatoes, mushrooms with crescent roll (12 points)

Exercise:
1.25 miles walking on treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 11

Overall thought: Awful day! As I've said in the past, I eat when I am bored...and today I was just that - BORED! I really need to make some changes not to my diet but everyday things, like my job! I know the old saying "the grass isn't always greener on the other side" but it's not green on this side either. I'm not happy where I am and I think that plays a part in my diet.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Do you count your activity points earned?

mom_of2boys said...

Sharon,
Thanks for stopping by. No, I don't count my activity points. I've thought about it but never have incorporated them.