Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 86, Food and Exercise Log

It's been a busy morning around here.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 21

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
English muffin with 1/2 cup strawberries (3 points)


Snack:
1/2 cups of strawberries and a banana (2 points) - point for 1 cup of strawberries counted with English muffin


Lunch:
Progesso Light Zesty Southwestern Style Vegetable Soup (0 points)
Turkey Sandwich (4 points)

Snack:
1 cup grapes (1 point)

Dinner:
Pork chop, mashed potatoes, pork 'n beans (10 points)

Exercise:
1.25 miles walking on my treadmill
floor crunches
1.25 miles/250 calories on elliptical
leg & arm strength machine
2 miles walking on my treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: Not a very bad day. My motivation level was a little low today but I tried to focus on my weigh in tomorrow morning.

No comments: