Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 110, Food and Exercise Log

One week until we head south to the beach!! I am super excited (with the exception of the whole 2 piece bathing suit thing). Over the next week I will be very busy with soccer, packing, shopping, and cleaning...hopefully burning some major calories too.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 24

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)

Snack:
Gnu Foods Flavor & Fiber Cinnamon Raisin Bar (2 points)

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich (4 points)
Popcorn (5 points)

Dinner:
Bologna and cheese sandwich (7 points)

Exercise:
1.75 miles/210 calories walking on treadmill
hand weights
1.0 miles/190 calories walking on treadmill (incline)

Daily Points Used: 22
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: Oh, I need some fruit!! That's all I have to buy at the groceries this week since we have a lot of meat and side items for dinner. I just need to get the motivation to go!

No comments: