Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 99, Food and Exercise Log

After the weekend I had, I am really going to focus on my diet. I have got to get this weight off!!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 19

Breakfast:
Banana (2 points)
Fiber One Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt w/Kashi Mountain Medley Granola (5 points)


Lunch:
Progresso Light Zesty Southwestern Style Vegetable Soup (0 points)
Strawberries (1 point)
Jell-O Sugar Free 60 Calorie Mint Chocolate Pudding (1 point)

Snack:
2 Chocolate Chip Cookies (4 points)

Dinner:
Tony's Frozen Pizza (9 points)

Exercise:
2 miles/280 calories walking on my treadmill
2.1 miles/305 calories on elliptical

1.375 miles/182 calories walking/jogging on my treadmill

Daily Points Used: 22
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: Under on points?!? I'm not sure what happened. I think it might have to do with not having my iced cappucino this morning. I don't know. Dinner wasn't the best but I had forgot to put the pork roast in the crockpot before leaving the house. Other than that, working out fit perfectly into my day even though we had soccer and it changed our dinner time.

No comments: