Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Free Nic's Sticks and coupon from ULTA

Starting May 6, 2008, bring the May 2008 cover of Seventeen or print out this coupon and take it to any ULTA store to receive one (1) Nic’s Sticks in “I’m Outta Here” from Nicole by OPI (while supplies last - 15,000 being given away).

Update: I hope your location knows what you are referring to on this free Nic's Stick - mine didn't. They were located behind the counter (didn't notice until I went to walk out) but they gave me a free OPI polish instead (which I would rather have)!

While you are there, you can also take advantage of the $3.50 off $10 or more purchase
coupon that was mentioned by Mommy Snacks!

Click
here to find a location near you!

UPDATE: I went today (5/8/08) and used both coupons. While you are there, make sure you join their rewards club "the club at ULTA". Each quarter you will receive a Rewards Certificate (based on your spending) for FREE beauty products or salon services. After today's trip, I am almost to the second level ($100). My mother didn't want to get a rewards card so she put her order on my card too!

No comments: