Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 101, Food and Exercise Log

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Fiber One Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt (1 point)


Lunch:
Progresso Light Zesty Southwestern Style Vegetable Soup (0 points)
Turkey and cheese pita (3 points)
Strawberries (1 point)
Jell-O Sugar Free 60 Calorie Dark Chocolate Pudding (1 point)

Dinner:
Baked Ziti (10 points)

Dessert:
Chips Ahoy Dessert (2 points)

Exercise:
1 mile/175 calories walking on my treadmill (incline workout)
150 crunches
2.08 miles/300 calories on elliptical
strength machines - legs
stability ball exercises

Daily Points Used: 22
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: It was a busy day for me both at work and home. I did pass up a lot of "treats" today. It seems like everyday there is someone bringing in something to eat and shares it with the group(at work). I'm not a fan of carry-ins so I normally pass on all the goodies. It's amazing how my attitude towards food has changed in the past 4 months.

1 comment:

Mamacita said...

Hi there - about your juicing questions. I don't really think that carrot juice resembles the taste of raw carrots myself. I am not sure if others do. It's a very sweet tasting juice. If you were worried about the carrot taste, you could add an apple or two in. We usually do that. :)If you have any more questions, just let me know. I'd be happy to try and answer them - I am kind of new to juicing myself, so I am feeling my way along as well. :)