Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 92, Food and Exercise Log

I've really got to stay focused and not let my mistakes from the weekend bring me down. I'm feeling pretty motivated and ready to get this extra unwanted weight off!!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 9

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana (2 points)

Snack:
Fiber One Oats & Peanut Butter Bar (3 points)

**If nothing else, I think I will have my grams of fiber in for the day!

Lunch:
Side salad with Ken's Lite Accents Honey Mustard dressing (0 points)
Smart One's Calzone Italiano (6 points)

Snack:
Strawberries (1 point)
Jell-o Chocolate Mint Fudge Pudding (Sugar Free, 60 cals) (1 point)

Dinner:
Salad (3 points)
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin (6 points)

Exercise:
2 miles walking on my treadmill
Strength workout - arms and legs
4.12 miles/600 calories on elliptical

Daily Points Used: 23
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thoughts: What a way to start the day - a 2 mile walk at 4AM! Things pretty much went well until I got home and found that my fiance had already left. What happened to dinner?!?!? He was going to cook. Needless to say, I reached for the easiest thing - a salad. I did get some work done around the house that I had been putting off so I didn't walk last night.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh man, what a great idea to track all your eating and exercise on a blog! My hubby lost 30 pounds on WeightWatchers last year. It looks like you're doing a great job!