Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 102, Food and Exercise Log

Well, I woke up this morning with SO much energy. It's going to go to waste because I have to sit at work for 7 hours. I need to bundle it up and save it for later. Any suggestions?

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Chips Ahoy Dessert (a spoonful) (1 point) - had to make sure I got one last bite before it disappears...my family REALLY likes it.
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)

Lunch:
Salad (6 points)
Fiber One Strawberry Yogurt (1 point)

Dinner:
Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Chips and Chicken Fingers with ranch (16 points)

Exercise:
2 miles/260 calories walking on my treadmill


Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 4

Overall thought: Today wasn't that bad. I had lots of energy but really couldn't "burn" it off - I had to work (aka sit in front of a computer screen in a cubicle for hours). If I would have known that we were going to dinner earlier and where we were going, I would have made better choices for dinner. I didn't do too bad being that we went out to celebrate. It could have been worse!

No comments: