Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good for Weight Watcher's Products

I have found a few items that have worked well with my Weight Watchers plan over the last couple of weeks. I love mayonnaise, honey mustard and ranch dressing! However, my waistline doesn’t. To get a smaller waistline, I had to find something that had good flavor and were low in points.

The first item I found was Woeber’s Hot & Spicy Mustard. This has a rich bold flavor that spices up any sandwich. I have added this to my turkey and cheese sandwiches instead of mayonnaise. At zero points, I’ll take it!

The second item I found was Wish Bone Bountifuls Tuscan Romano Basil salad dressing. It can also be used as a marinade, dip, dressing or sauce for chicken. I love that it has chunks of tomato, cheese and basil. Again, at zero points, I’ll take it! You can get a free bottle with this rebate. You need to purchase a bottle between May 30th–June 1st. I’ll be picking up a free bottle! Hopefully, my store has the Simply Santa Fe.

The last item is Ken’s Steakhouse Lite Accents Honey Mustard (spray) Dressing. I never would have thought that a couple sprays of dressing would do a salad good. Boy was I wrong! This dressing has the honey mustard flavor that I was used to eating…just not all the calories. Like the other products, at zero points, I’ll take it!

Note: These are zero points if you use the serving size indicated on the bottle which I believe is 2 tbsp (10 sprays)

2 comments:

Bahama Shores Mama said...

salsa was my best friend when I did WW


Thanks for stopping by today!

Jen said...

These all look really good and at zero points! I'm gonna have to go and see if I can find them at the grocery stores around here! Thanks for the info! I love new ideas and especially zero point ideas!. . . I'm glad your family liked the chips ahoy dessert! I hope it's a success on vacation :)