Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 109, Food and Exercise Log

Today's lunch will be with girlfriends (for my birthday). I'll be looking over the menu before we head out. Hopefully I can stay in the 5-9 point range. Tonight's dinner will be Slow Cooked Italian Chicken over pasta which shouldn't be too bad on points. So, I need to make sure lunch isn't too high on points.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
1/2 PB sandwich (3 points)
1/2 cup of diced peaches (1 point)
banana (2 points)

Snack:
Fiber One Oats & Peanut Butter Bar (3 points)

Dinner:
Slow Cooked Italian Chicken over Egg Noodles (8 points)

Dessert:
Dairy Queen Hot Fudge Sundae (10 points)

Exercise:
1.5 miles/222 calories walking on my treadmill
25 crunches
1.5 miles/215 calories on elliptical

1.5 miles/225 calories walking/jogging on treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 9

Overall thought: Well, if lunch would have went as planned, I would have been better off. I did give in to a Hot Fudge sundae last night from Dairy Queen. We didn't eat much of the dinner and my fiance was hungry for dessert. I couldn't take anymore pudding or cool whip so we headed to DQ with our coupons. I didn't save on points but I did save money! We got 2 medium hot fudge sundaes (his with nuts and whip cream) and the kids got small chocolate ice cream cones and I walked away paying $3.09! Could have been cheaper by going to the store but it's just not the same!

No comments: