Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 94, Food and Exercise Log

Ok. I had so much energy yesterday afternoon that it took until after midnight for me to fall asleep. Then I was back up at 4:00 when the alarm went off. No morning walk today, I was too tired.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin (5 points)


Lunch:
Progresso Light Zesty Southwestern Style Vegetable (0 points)
Toasted Cheese Sandwich (3 points)
Strawberries (1 point)
Jell-o Chocolate Mint Fudge Pudding (Sugar Free, 60 cals) (1 point)

Dinner:
Smart Ones Calzone Italiano (6 points)

Piece of Banana Bread (4 points)

Exercise:
Hand Weights
75 crunches
2.5 miles/360 calories on elliptical @YMCA
2 miles/250 calories walking on treadmill @YMCA

.55 miles/90 calories jogging on my treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: Not too bad of a day. I really need to lay off the banana bread and muffins. I'm really trying to keep focus on my workouts and using just my daily points. I found out last night that we have a surprise party on Saturday night. I've got to start working on a plan to make sure that my diet doesn't cave in that night. I'm thinking if they need help preparing food...I'll help. The more I help with the cooking the less I will eat. I plan to eat at least a little something before I go and make sure that I take plenty of bottled water!

No comments: