Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 100, Food and Exercise Log

Day 100 already, can you believe it? It really doesn't seem like that long ago that I started towards my weight loss goals.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 19

Breakfast: **It's rough without my morning coffee! I think I'll search for a good smoothie recipe today.
Banana (2 points)
Fiber One Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt (1 point)


Lunch:
Progresso Light Zesty Southwestern Style Vegetable Soup (0 points)
Turkey and cheese pita (3 points)
Strawberries (1 point)
Jell-O Sugar Free 60 Calorie Mint Chocolate Pudding (1 point)

Snack:
Dove Dark Chocolate Candies (5 points) - this is for 7 pieces and I only had 5...

Dinner:
2 small Pork Fajitas (10 points)

Dessert:
Chips Ahoy Dessert (2 points)

Exercise:
Hand Weights
50 crunches

2.0 miles/300 calories on elliptical (had problems with the machines)
1.4 miles/207 calories walking/jogging on my treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 1

Overall thought: Not really too bad of a day. A little stressed which brought on the Dove Dark Chocolate candies. I had stopped by the YMCA before picking up the kids. I had an awful time with the machines. I kept dropping everything off the top of the machine. My machine shut off each time I tried to go backwards. Irritating! I also don't know how people exercise while they wear glasses. I ended up taking mine off then I couldn't see the tv. So, I'll be putting my contacts back in before heading out this afternoon.

No comments: