Friday, May 16, 2008

New Tennis Shoes


I'm so excited! I got new tennis shoes. Have you replaced your tennis shoes lately? If your shoes have 500 miles or more on them, you should consider buying a new pair. Not sure if your shoes have that many miles, look at the tread pattern on the sole of your shoe. Is it less distinct? This is also a sign that your shoes need to be replaced to avoid slipping and/or possibly injurying yourself. My old shoes had more than 500 miles on them and the tread pattern was gone (well, not completely).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You know, it's probably about time for me to get a new pair. I'll go take a look, thanks for the reminder!

*BTW it took me months to be able to run at all, let alone a mile. I've never been a runner but always wanted to. I did what was called a couch to 5k program online (google it and you'll find lots). It takes time, but everyone can do it. :)

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

You know, I probably need a new pair too. good reminder :-)

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks for stopping by.

I'll take a look at the Couch to 5K program and give it a try. I would love to be able to run a 5K by next spring.