Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 5/12/2008

Well, I started out with a menu for the week then found out yesterday that my fiancé will be out of town for 3 nights. **As back up on any night, I do have two frozen meals - Southwestern Casserole and Baked Ziti.

MondayDon’t know…maybe leftovers or “You find it, you can eat it night”

TuesdayMe: Healthy Choice meal, kids: chicken strips, corn, fries

WednesdayMe: Healthy Choice meal, kids: Corn dogs, tater tots, pineapples

Thursday - Salisbury Steak, rice, green beans

FridaySlow Cooker Barbecued Pulled-Pork Fajitas

SaturdayPhilly Cheesesteak Melt (Using Chicken instead of Steak-Umm)

Sunday - Crock Pot Pizza

Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organized Junkie for more menu ideas.

1 comment:

Myndie said...

Thanks for the comment. Your menu sounds good too. I'll be posting the mojo chicken once I cook it.
Have a great week!