Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 93, Food and Exercise Log

Well, I did some baking last night. I already had some banana bread (with and without nuts) in the freezer but I had 8 bananas to do something with. So, I made banana muffins with chocolate chips. They were pretty good (had one last night) and the kids like them. We bagged them up this morning and put them in the freezer. I'm not sure how long things like this last in the freezer but I'm hoping a couple weeks.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 9

Breakfast:
Chocolate Chip banana Muffin (5 points) - after workout
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)

Snack:
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Smart One's Calzone Italiano (6 points)
Strawberries (1 point)
Jell-o Chocolate Mint Fudge Pudding (Sugar Free, 60 cals) (1 point)

Dinner:
3 Chicken Strips, Hungry Jack Easy Mashed Potatoes, Corn (8 points)


Snack:
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin (5 points)

Exercise:
2 miles walking on my treadmill (another 4:00am 2 mile walk - hooray!!)
2.75 miles/400 calories on elliptical

hand weights
mowed and weeded the backyard

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 9

Overall thought: I was busy today. I didn't stop to rest while at home. With rain in the forecast almost everyday for the next week (it seems), I needed to get the jungle backyard cut and weeded. It was also soccer practice night. I wasn't able to squeeze in the evening walk on the treadmill as I had planned but again, with all the rain that is expected, I should have plenty of time to walk on the treadmill! Over the next week, I will need to evaluate our dinners. I want to be able to drop another 6-10 pounds before vacation. Eating unhealthy is not going to get me there. There will also be no more baking for me until after vacation. We have all the banana bread and muffins we need!

No comments: