Monday, May 5, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 5/5/2008

Did I do a menu last week?!?! I did but sure didn't follow it. I'm not sure what happened with my menu last week. I've placed a lot of the items that I didn't cook last week back on this week's menu. This week I'm going to try to really stick to the menu. Soccer games were rained out on Saturday so they are making them up during this week. **As back up on any night, I do have two frozen meals - Southwestern Casserole and Baked Ziti.

Monday – Smoked Sausage with Mushrooms and Onions, Pasta Roni, salad

Tuesday – Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops with pineapples, mashed potatoes, pork 'n beans
Wednesday - Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls

Thursday - Stuffed Peppers – not sure what we will have with them
Update: Changing this to Cheesy Enchiladas...look for recipe to be posted tomorrow.

FridayCrock Pot Pizza

Saturday - Dinner out - concert night (honey's going to take me out to dinner before the concert!!)

Sunday - Salisbury Steak, rice, green beans

Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organized Junkie for more menu ideas.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Very nice. I love the feeling of having back-up meals. Good for you.

Thanks for the links. I think we'll try that Crock Pot Pizza.
Have a good week!