Monday, February 4, 2008

Rascal Flatts Concert

Ok, I'm sitting here wondering who I can tell this to...so, who do I decide? Who better than EVERYONE! I purchased Rascal Flatt concert tickets back in October for their February 17th show. I hadn't purchased VIP tickets before so I wasn't sure why I hadn't received anything or heard anything. I decided to do some research. I don't get my tickets until the night of the show and I have to be the one to pick them up from Will Call. I found out I was #27 on the VIP list. According to the lady I talked to...these could be awesome seats. Now, I just need to make sure my fiance wants to go. I would hate to have to sell these tickets!!

We have seen them in concert before but we haven't seen Kellie Pickler. Maybe that's what I can use when he says "We've already seen and even at that venue."

UPDATE: Concert was postponed to Saturday, May 10th - Mother's Day weekend. I like the thought of a Saturday night versus a Sunday night concert.

1 comment:

KatyShops said...

I saw REascal Flatts and Kelly Pickler in Atlanta...It was an awesome show..you will love it!