Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weighing In #22

Weigh in time here again. This week I weighed in 3 pounds heavier. Yep, I gained 3 pounds. This was long coming. I knew it would catch up to me sooner or later. I do have that T.O.M. to blame a little but not for the total weight gain. I’m not going to make excuses. I know that I’ve ate things this past week that I shouldn’t have but I have been on an emotional roller coaster. I am dealing with some of the toughest times I’ve had to face thus far in my life. Getting up at 4:00 am to walk on the treadmill hasn’t happened since May and I’ve been eating whatever I wanted when ever I wanted. However, if I am at work, I am careful about what I eat. It might also be that I don’t have a bag of chocolate, tub of ice cream, or cookies sitting right in front of me either. Things have got to change!

Over the next week, I will begin to get back in the routine of counting points and exercising. My YMCA membership is one of the non-essentials that is about to be cut out of my budget. I would really hate to lose it but if were not going to use it I’m not going to waste the money on it. Maybe if I tell the kids that I will be getting rid of it because we don't use it, they will encourage me to go. (HA HA)

I’m going to work on getting back in the routine of writing down everything I eat and counting points. I will also be adding exercise back into my daily routine. It won’t be as hot this week so maybe my motivation and energy levels will go up. I need to get back into the blogosphere and check out other losers success stories for motivation.

With a little over a week to go until my fiance's reunion, I don't think much weight is going to come off. However, I am going to try to get those extra 3 pounds off before then.

No comments: