Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Laid off – count down to my final day (18 working days to go)!

Glad Monday is over with but Tuesday isn't any better. As a matter of fact, I have been sitting at this desk since 7:00 AM with NOTHING to do! I did apply for a couple jobs that I found out on Monster Jobs.

This afternoon we decided to meet with our boss to see if they could move our displacement date up. She said it wouldn't be this week but she would revisit it next week. Hopefully, next week will be our last week of having to come in here and do nothing. My boss stopped by to let me know that I didn't have to come in at 6:30 am, if I wanted to let the kids sleep an extra hour and come in later, she would be fine with it. So, maybe I can get back to exercising in the morning. I would LOVE that!!

Stay tuned to my weigh in tomorrow...I don't look for it to be a good one though.

No comments: