Monday, July 28, 2008

Laid off – count down to my final day (14 working days to go)!

Can I please be released from this job?!?! My boss came by this morning and said that she was trying to get us released this week. So, I might have to sit here bored out of my mind for another 3-4 days. Wonder if they would mind if I brought my scrapbook stuff in to work on? That's something I would love to do but never have the time to do.

I have nothing to do except take care of personal business. I did find 3 rebates in my bag that needed to be copied so I could mail them. Then my Fitworks $25 gift card offer needed a copy of driver's license so I could mail it. So, I have those ready to be mailed on my way home from work.

I also had to look up some Oral and Maxillofacial surgents that are covered under my dental plan. The one my dentist referred me is not covered. I'm going to call the insurance company to double check. It's close to my house and the daycare so it would make getting to the appointment, getting the kids picked up, and getting home much easier!

No comments: