Thursday, July 24, 2008

Free Starbucks!!

I was very excited when I opened my Inbox to find an offer from Starbucks for a free Vivanno blend. They come in Chocolate Banana (yummy) and Orange Mango Banana.

Do you want to know how to get your free Vivanno blend on July 25-26? If you have a registered Starbucks card, you can take that in to any Starbucks store on July 25-26 and get your free Vivanno blend. If you don't have a Starbuck's card, you can get one with any dollar amount then register it online and return to Starbuck's to get your free Vivanno blend.
As much as I would like to take advantage of this offer (since I do have a registered Starbuck's card), I will more than like be skipping it unless I decide to walk to the nearest Starbucks which is 3.4 miles away. I'll burn the calories that I will take in from enjoying it! (Not likely to happen)

No comments: