Friday, July 11, 2008

Fitness On Friday - 7/11/2008



 Fitness on Friday


It's Fitness on Friday again! On Wednesday, I did report a 1 pound weight loss (read about it and my goals here). It was great to finally see the scale go lower. I don't really have much this week - it's been a rough week. Which leads to my tip for the week. Don't let stress and other life events steer you away from your diet (lifestyle change). I've always said that I was an emotional eater. Beside the chocolate cake that I've had, I have been staying focused. I've been through quite a bit this week - high school friend's funeral, co-worker's death/funeral this week, sick kid, dentist (ugh!), my oldest son's father got sentenced to prison (which means no child support) and losing my job. Pretty stressful!


Visit Bye Bye Fat Mom to see what others have to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had chocolate cake too, it was so good!!! yeah for your loss!

beckyjomama said...

WOW - that IS a lot!! Don't let it get to your goal though!! Think of the diet stuff as one thing that you CAN control and rock it!!!

(I am an emotional eater too, so I know that is easier said than done, but try!!!)