Monday, July 28, 2008

Food and Exercise Log - 7/28/2008

I did it! I did it! I got up this morning at 4:00 AM to walk on the treadmill. There's a little bit more to that though. It was a challenge. My fiance said he was going to get up and swim laps in the pool. So, I told him I was going to get back to walking on the treadmill in the mornings. He chuckled...so I offered a challenge. I WON!! He didn't swim laps.

Daily Allowance Points: 27
Weekly Allowance Points: 20

Breakfast: Iced Cappucino (4 points), Fruity Cheerios (4 points)

Lunch: Turkey and cheese sandwich (3 points), grapes (1 point)

Dinner: Pork Chop (5 points), Green Beans (0 Points), Salad (4 points)

Dessert: Ice Cream (7 points)

Daily Points Used: 27

Weekly Points Used: 1

Exercise:
4AM = 1.06 miles/150 calories/20 minutes walking on treadmill
4PM = .5 miles/80 calories/8 minutes walking on treadmill
7PM = 15 minutes of Core Max I on FitTv
8PM = 30 minutes of walking

No comments: