Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 7/28/2008

Now that soccer season has started back up, I thought it would be a good idea to get back on menu planning. This week we will be using up the meat that we have left so it’s pretty boring. I’m going to spend the week looking for new recipes.

Sunday – Cheeseburgers, fries, corn on the cob

Monday – Pork Chops, green beans, salad
Dessert - brownies

Tuesday – Chicken, Pasta, Corn

Wednesday – Chicken Fettuccini, Garlic breadsticks

Thursday – BLT

Friday – Tacos and burritos

Saturday – My fiancĂ©’s 30 class reunion dinner

Sunday – Class reunion family picnic

To check out other menu ideas, visit I’m An Organized Junkie.

2 comments:

Clara said...

You may call it boring if you like, bit I will call it delicious! I like simple meals.

Come see mine here.

Brooke said...

Going to a reunion...that sounds like fun. Thanks for saying hi on my blog. I'll be back soon.