Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Meijer Deals - Week of 6/29

I wanted to share my Meijer trip with you. If you need cleaning supplies, grab your Lysol coupons and head to Meijer! They have select Lysol Products on sale for ½ off! They were out of the Lysol Cleaning Wipes. If they don't have them by the end of the week, I'll be picking up a rain check for them.

Here’s what I got…


5 – Chi Chi Salsa
2 – Hormel Chili
4 – Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
3 – Lysol Pourable All Purpose Cleaner
1 – Lysol 4-in-1 Bathroom Cleaner
2 – Yoplait Yo Plus Yogurt

Total OOP = $6.25

I had a coupon for everything that I purchased. I had to break it down into two transactions. As I was scanning my coupons for the second transaction, the sales clerk came over (I was at the U-Scan) because my coupon didn’t scan right. She told me the same thing I figured out on Saturday. They only double two coupons for the same item. If I would have put all the Chi Chi’s Salsa and Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner on the same transaction, it would have only doubled two coupons for the salsa and two for the cleaner the others would have been face value. Kind of a pain but I don’t mind doing two or three transactions when I can get the stuff for free or cheap!!


To see other great Meijer deals, check out Mommy Snack's Meijer deals.

No comments: