Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Food and Exercise Log - 7/2/2008

This is the start of a new week and a new outlook on this diet thing.

Daily Allowance Points: 27
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Iced Coffee (3 points)

Snack:
Jell-o Sugar Free Fat Free 60 Calorie Banana Fudge pudding (1 point)

Lunch:
Smart One Pepperoni Pizza Smartwich (6 points)
Strawberries (1 point)
Fiber One Strawberry Yogurt (1 point)

Dinner:
Smart One Italiano Calzone (6 points)

Dessert:
2 - Mini Cheesecake (6 points)

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 0

No exercise.

Overall thought: Not really too bad in the food department. I could have added some veggies to dinner but it was getting late. I don't normally like to eat after 8:00pm. My fiance comes home tomorrow so I wanted to get some stuff done. Nearly everything is done except mopping the kitchen floor. I can do that quickly after work tomorrow.

No comments: