Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family Fun: S'Mores

Last night, the kids and I made S’mores. Yummy! We had so much fun. My youngest son ate the Hershey Kisses as quick as I got them unwrapped. While my oldest, kept eating the marshmallows. Good thing they don’t take too long to put together, our ingredients would have been gone!

Here’s the step by step…

First, I gathered all the necessities from the cabinets – baking sheet, spreader, peanut butter, Hershey Kisses, and Marshmallows.

We ended up putting peanut butter on all of them (even if it was just a little to hold the marshmallows on). Then we topped it with 2 big marshmallows.

Followed by 3 Hershey Kiss.

I baked them at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Removed them and enjoyed!!

1 comment:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Hey, I just saw your comment about the formula coupons and YES, I'd love them! I use Target brand mostly but if I can get coupons for the name brands, I buy it too (cause it ends up being cheaper). My little guy is allergic to milk so he'll be on formula for at least another 6-8 months..AHH! You can email me at ardeckard at yahoo and I'll send ya my address and I can send you a stamp too for the generosity! Thanks again :-)