Friday, October 3, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday - 10/3/2008

Rock on!! I lost 2 pounds this week! I was only able to workout twice this week. I did 2 sessions of 35 1/2 minutes on the elliptical. I burned 450 calories each time with a distance of 3.06 miles! Now that soccer is slowing down and mainly on the weekends, I can get back to a more steady workout routine. I still need to do some work on my eating/food choices. Even though I lost 2 pounds this week my food choices weren't the best. I didn't hit any of my goals from last week. I didn't eat any candy bars but I did have some of the Weight Watcher candies that I told you about here.

My goals for next week:
1. Eat healthier - watch fat intake.
2. Lose 3 pounds!
3. Workout 3 days for at least 30 minutes.
4. Walk to get son from school at least 3 days (weather permitting). Save gas - lose pounds!!

Visit Baby Tea Leaves to see how others are doing or to join in on the fun.

4 comments:

Christie O. said...

wow!!! that's awesome! good for you, three pounds!!!

have a wonderful weekend!!

Unknown said...

I keep saying this to everybody doing the elliptical ... but I can't believe you can do it for that long! I hit 10 minutes & feel like I am done for. Good Job!

Jessi said...

Congrats on the 2 lb loss! Wow, 3M on the elliptical...that's amazing! I hate that thing. Best wishes reaching your goals for this coming week.

Pam said...

you totally rocked it this wk! keep up the great work :)