Saturday, October 11, 2008

Join the Bzz! Become a BzzAgent!


Have I told you about BzzAgent yet? I'm a member, and I thought you might be interested in joining too (it's FREE!). I get to try products and services at no cost with samples, coupons and stuff like pictured above. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions with others, including some of the largest companies in the world. Want to learn more and sign up to join in the fun?

As a
BzzAgent, you'll get to:
-Discover and try new products and services (often for free)
-Spread sincere word of mouth about them
-Have your opinions influence some of the biggest companies and brands around

Smucker's Uncrustables is the first campaign that I have done. I received it in the mail yesterday. It came with a coupon for 1 FREE 4-pack, 7 - $.75 cent off coupons, and a cute Smucker's holder that my kids have already started fighting over. This isn't a new product but it is in our home. I normally make PB&J sandwiches with my Pampered Chef Cut 'N Seal (basically the same as these). So, we'll see how they like Smucker's. They're really excited about them so we'll probably stop by the store this weekend to get a pack.


Already an Agent? Share your experiences and campaigns.

No comments: