Friday, October 10, 2008

Weighing In On Life has a NEW Look!!

Remember back on September 29th when I said "I WON a blog makeover"? Here it is. Yes, already! I wasn't expecting it so soon but I'll take it! It was super quick! What do you think? I couldn't be happier. Judi @ Doodlebug Designs was awesome to work with on this design! She made my design from "scraps". She was very helpful and worked for me...she wasn't done until I was happy. Not a problem here - I was extremely pleased with the blog design she had created for me. I even have a button now...did you notice? You can copy the code and place it on your website. So, if you're in need of a blog design or button, I would highly recommend Doodlebug Designs. Stop by and check out their gallery.

I'll be adding more to my blog in the coming weeks. I won't be around much this weekend but I would love to hear what you think about my website design...

No comments: