Friday, October 24, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday - 10/24/08


Ok, so this week there wasn't a weight loss. The good part of it - there wasn't a gain either. I can honestly say that I didn't really try this week. My fiance was out of town and I wanted to get some cleaning done around here. So, I gave up my cardio workouts. The only workout I got this week was walking to get my son from school 4 days this week. I can't say I will be doing that this coming week. It's going to be too cold for me (40's); I'm a wimp!

My fiance is off until November 2nd. I don't know what his plans are so I'm going not going to make my goals to hard. I may be painting all week which means the treadmill will not be accessible.

Here's my goals:
1. Watch calorie/fat intake...no more than 1 lunch/dinner out.
2. 2 - 30 minute workouts
3. Week 2 of Couch to 5K.
4. Lose 2 pounds.

On Monday, Christie asked us to show or tell something fun or helpful. Mine is a workout tool that I can't live without - it's my stability ball. I love it! I can do it while I am reading to my son, watching tv or just passing time. Here are some of the workouts that I do.

Visit Baby Tea Leaves to see how others are doing or to join in on the fun.

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

that's ok! no gain is called maintenance! and that's still good!! anyway, good luck next week! sounds like some good goals, and good luck on the c25k, that was awesome for me! loved it!